- Designing and developing web applications with MVC.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting existing web applications.
- Writing and maintaining reliable Ruby on Rails code with test.
- Review code and pairing in teams.
- Integrating user-facing elements designed by the front-end team.
- Create and Maintaining Rest APIs.
- Accountable for CI/CD, deployments process, and database migrations
- Monitoring Services and maintaining Production server
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field.
- Experience working with ruby on rails as well as libraries like Resque m Sidekiq and RSpec.
- Ability to write clean code (ruby on rails)
- Proficiency with code versioning tools including Git, commitizen
- Familiarity with MVC, Mocking, RESTful, and ORM.
- Familiarity with Redis, Postgres, Socket.io, and La.
- Familiarity with testing tools and writing test.