We are looking for a system analyst to implement and improve our IT systems. Responsible for using their knowledge of software programs and business strategies to help company maximize productivity and meet clients’ expectation, analyze business requirements and propose solution, provide business process, business flow diagram, and Product Requirement Document (PRD), and other rerated documents for clients.
- Analyze business requirements and propose solution checklist (e.g. system infrastructure), system architecture needed in order to execute the project
- Develop Software Requirement Specification (SRS), Software Detail Design (SDD), ER diagram, business process, and business flow diagram, Product Requirement Document (PRD) or other rerate documents for clients
- Works closely with Developer team and Project Owner, to gather all input needed for software development
- Work closely with project team to ensure delivery of high quality application/software meet business requirements
- Translate requirements to the team and able to be the focal point of project team in a business consulting matter
- Support Pre-Sales activities up on request
- Continually updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house courses external courses, and self-learning.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Management Information System, IT, Computer Engineering or related majors
- At least 3 years working experience in Business Analyst and/or System Analyst position
- Have experience in requirements gathering and requirement analysis, creating of specification documents, ER Diagram and other relevant documents
- Working experience with software development agency will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skill, documentation, logical thinking and strong analytical skill and can explain technical details to non-technical persons
- Proactive working style and always eager to learn new things , able to work in dynamic environment and under pressure
- Knowledge of relational database and technologies.